Headed to Gen Con? So am I! Here's what I'll be up to:
Forbidden Sky Demos
I'll be demoing Forbidden Sky and signing games at the Gamewright booth in the main exhibit hall.
Thursday 2:00 PM
Friday 2:00 PM
Saturday 2:00 PM
Blank / Blankdemic Demos
I'll be demoing the game, Blank with a custom booster that my daughter and I designed. The event is ticketed, but feel free to swing by to have a look and say hello.
Hub Games Demo Tables
ICC : Hall C : Hub : HQ (Event Info)
Thursday 4:00 PM
Friday at 4:00 PM
Saturday at 12:00 PM
Rob Daviau and I will be running a private playtest session for an upcoming <cough>legacy game</cough> and are currently looking for some folks to help us out.
We're looking for a group who is…
- available for playtesting during evenings at the convention. We're planning on running the sessions on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from about 7–11 PM (give or take).
- open to continuing to playtest at home with your group after the convention wraps up and willing to video record your home sessions. The entire campaign will run about 12–18 hours.
- willing to sign an NDA.
If the above sounds good to you, please contact me and indicate:
- How many people are in your group?
- Please confirm your availability during and after the convention.
- Tell us just a *little bit* about yourselves, for example what games you enjoy.
- Let us know if you've played Pandemic Legacy: Season 1 or Season 2. It's not necessary, but we may take that into account.
If you have questions, either drop a comment or email me using the contact page above.
Thanks! We couldn't make the games we do without your help.
UPDATE: We've filled our playtest slot. Thanks everyone!